Rob has over four decades of experience counseling foreign and domestic insurers and reinsurers in complex coverage and business disputes. He has served as coverage, monitoring and litigation counsel in matters involving primary and excess commercial general liability, architects and engineers, directors and officers and other professional liability, financial institutions, health hazards, products liability and professional athlete loss of value claims. He has been involved as national counsel and lead counsel for insurers in significant mass tort coverage litigation and environmental coverage suits.
Rob is a seasoned litigator and negotiator and has successfully concluded many high exposure disputes with companies in the chemical, energy, entertainment, banking and product development industries during his tenure at Mendes. Rob’s deep understanding of each client’s individual requirements has proven to be a significant asset.
Rob is a member of the Torts, Insurance, Trial and Dispute Resolution sections of both the New York Bar Association and American Bar Association. He has also received formal training as a mediator at the Fordham University School of Law and serves as a volunteer Arbitrator in the New York City Small Claims Courts.
750 Seventh Avenue New York New York, NY, 10019
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Boston College, A.B., cum laude
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals – 3rd Circuit, 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York